It's really easy actually. You pay a one-time fee to have a piece of mind during the hurricane season. That fee gives you a secure slip in Harbour Towne Marina, where on top of the slip, you will have inmediate assistance from our team, as well as power, fuel, or any other related supplies you may need.
In addition, you will also get a first in line spot if your vessel suffers any damage during a hurricane incident.
Benefits of the plan:
- You save money in your vessel's insurance
- Harbour Towne Marina is sorrounded by trees and not buildings, so no risk of large debrees in case of hurricane incident.
- Skilled and well prepared professionals taking care of your vessel.
- Vessel must be 75 feet of LOA at the most.
- Captain can stay in the boat if he needs to.
- Hurricane season time line is June 1st - November 30th
- Plan fee is $12.000
- A specific contract will need to be signed prior to taking the vessel in. This contract will be provided once the spot is confirmed.
This could be your boat